Pawpaw's Crème Organic Lotion Candle

Pawpaw's Crème Organic Lotion Candle

8.00

100% Handmade from Natural and Organic Ingredients

  • No Synthetic Chemicals, Artificial Fragrances and Colorants

  • Essential Oils for Scent with Health Properties

  • Delightful Gifts for Families, Friends, and Yourself

These warm and slightly scented lights will add a calm and cozy feeling to any room. While the candles serve a lovely mood-setting purpose in their own right, they can also be used as body cream! Simply dip in the melted wax with your finger and massage on your skin. The beeswax will naturally seal in moisture and allow the oils to work their wonders. Just perfect for relaxing self care rituals.

Quantity:
Add To Cart

100% Handmade from all natural and certified organic ingredients such as beeswax, soy wax, cocoa butter, mango butter, shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, vitamin E, herbs, and essential oils.

These ingredients are perfect emollient and will help soften and moisturize your skin, cuticles and fingernail beds.  We guarantee there are no synthetic chemicals, such as paraffin, artificial fragrances or colorants.  We use herbs, single essential oil, or several blends for scent, so the candles, bars and lip balms are filled with all the good properties that naturally come with them.

Purchase at studio when we are open while supplies last, or place orders on our website here and pick up at studio at arranged time. All items are made to order.

Recycle and bring back the glass jar to get 1$ OFF your next candle!

All ingredients are organic or natural, however, they may still cause skin sensitivity or an allergic reaction, as each individual has their own particular sensitivities. If there is a concern, please perform a patch test before using.

Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop burning when only 1/4" of wax remains. Do not ingest candle wax.